Monday, September 11, 2017

Last Bit of Summer

We enjoyed the official end to our summer with some friends at the Dove Pool. All was well until someone had a epic meltdown over a snow cone and I decided it was time to leave. But we did enjoy ourselves right before then.

Two cuties in the pool.

Mark was a pro on the log pad thing. He ran through that course like he was running on solid ground. He impressed everyone who saw him.

And he loved the water slide.

The moment before everything went south. Yikes!

We also spent some time with these guys. So happy they moved here. I've known their mama since college.


Another huge milestone for my little baby - he is taking the bus to school for the first time. I was on the fence about him doing this because he's so little. We did a trial run one day and he LOVED it. The first words he said to me when he got off the bus after school were, "Buy me a bus pass." This was his first official school bus riding day.


He waits for the bus with our little 2nd grade neighbor. They have gotten to be good friends and love looking for unique acorns together in the morning. I will miss him being little so much!


This guys had also been busy officiating soccer games when he's not playing soccer. He complains about it, but he likes the numbers he's seeing in his bank account. Haha! I keep telling him it's one of the best jobs he will ever have. He gets about $20 a game - so he's getting paid $20 an hour to work outside. I would do it in a heartbeat if I were 14.



No comments:

Post a Comment