Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Shower for Makena Lee

Our family threw a baby shower for my sister on Saturday. I was in charge of it and of course it was very pink!  There was not a theme, but the colors were pink, gray and gold. This was my first opportunity to throw a girly party so I was super excited.  

We had so many people!  I was worried about not having enough food or drink, but it turned out to be the perfect amount. My parents have been in their house for almost 30 years and my sister grew up with about 6 girls living in the same court.  They call themselves the Court Girls.  Most of them were able to make it to her shower which is very special.

I love this sign so I used it as part of the decoration.  When the party is over, Sandi can hang it in Makena's room.

This was the craft/game table - we had the late night diaper advise, diaper raffle and a headband making station.


Hot coco shower favors.
 The mom-to-be.

Instead of a cake, we did a donut cake.

Guests enjoying some mimosas.

The happy parents-to-be. Loved my sissy's dress!

The "Court Girls." These girls have been friends with my sister since they were 3!

Opening gift!

Aren't these donut pants the cutest ever?!

I cannot wait to meet my first niece. She's is the first girl on both sides of the family so there is on question that she is going to be a spoiled little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment