Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Little Piece of CA

I was so excited to learn that we were going to get a Trader Joe's in Southlake like 2 years ago.  Then I waited and waited and waited.  It finally opened in February and I finally made it in yesterday.  Love that store - great organic food without the Central Market mark-ups.  Don't get me wrong, I love CM too, but I hate not being able to get out of that store without spending over $100 (with a few items).

Anyhoo, Mark and I went and got some yummy stuff to make our own pizzas for dinner.  It was a hit.  I love their fresh pizza dough - so convenient.  I also picked up some fresh flowers and spent half of what I would have at CM and it's just as fresh and pretty.  

As my little guy would say, "A big thumbs up!"

Nothing says Spring better than some tulips and daffodils....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment