Monday, September 10, 2018

Seventeen!

The numbers that have been really great for me are the numbers 1 and 7. This weekend, we celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary. Since the last 2 couples' trips have not been stellar (Hawaii last July, M lost his job & South Beach this summer, I was sick as a dog), I wanted to have an anniversary weekend. M made reservations for dinner in Dallas and we stayed at the Crescent Court hotel. It was a nice little getaway to celebrate our marriage.

One and seven are my favorite numbers and I have no doubt that year 17 is going to be a great one. I am so thankful for M and am loving the life we built together.

We were such babies. Matthew always says I look more Asian intros picture. Haha...


I convinced M to snap a quick picture before we headed out to dinner. The lobby of the Crescent Court was so beautiful. I loved all the fresh flowers they had.

The next morning we headed across the courtyard and had breakfast at this this cafe called Ascension. The weather could not be any nicer - it was one of the first cooler days this month. My breakfast - it was pretty yummy!
Happy 17th Anniversary to my partner and best friend. I'm so excited for the nest 17 years and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment