Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Cancun 1st Round

M and I took a trip to Cancun without the kiddos and it was wonderful.  We were there for 6 glorious days and we did nothing except eat, drink, went to the spa, and laid out by the beach/pool.

We stayed at Le Blanc. I can't believe how great the service was here.  And the food and drinks were pretty good too.  I would definitely come here again.

This was the view from our room. 


The first night there, we ate at their Asian restaurant.  It was delicious.


This was my view most of the trip. I got a lot of reading done...

We had some drinks before heading out to dinner.

Us heading out to dinner again.

We also took an excursion to tour Chitchat Itza.  The ruins were amazing but the stories behind them were even better.


 M didn't feel well during and after our excursion so we ordered room service for dinner.

More laying out...

Next up, Cabo San Lucas with the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment