Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Home Improvements

I was really motivate this week to do some pretty things for the house.  It usually is a big mess with 3 boys and a full-time job, but I surprise myself every now and then.

This is the Spring wreath I made.  It was very easy.  I used a grapevine wreath for the base and randomly inserted "silk" blossoms here and there. It turned out prettier than I expected.


A closer look - daisies, hydrangeas and peonies

I got these lilies on clearance.  I was originally going to plant them around an oak tree, but realized that they needed full sun so I put them in pots instead.



I saw these beautiful gardenias and I had to have them.  Actually the fragrance sold me - I'm a sucker for sweet scented flowers. I bought 2 bushes and they went in front of some holly bushes in our front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment